On Saturday night, January 14, John Frazier was doused with lighter fluid and lit on fire. He has since been transported to the Los Angeles County-USC Burn Unit. He is still medically sedated, so non-responsive. He is listed as Critical but Stable. He has a long journey ahead of him and will be in the hospital for many months. Cards are welcome, but Nurses have said please do not send perishable items or flowers. These are not admitted in the Burn Unit.
Project Understanding is stewarding a fund to help Mr. Frazier with his post-medical housing needs.
• 100% of a donation is tax deductible
• 100% of the funds will be utilized for Mr. Frazier. There are no administrative fees.
• 100% of the donations will be earmarked for Mr. Frazier’s post medical care housing needs.
• Project has been administering donations to provide housing-related services to low-income persons for a long time. Project will administer these benevolence funds in a consistent manner.
• Click on the green “Donate Now” button. Under “Donation Information,” click on the drop-down menu by “Designation.” Select “John Frazier Fund.”
• Or, mail a check to Project Understanding, PO Box 25460, Ventura, CA 93002. Write “John Frazier Fund” in the memo line.
Address for cards
Cards can be sent to John Frazier at the following address:
LACUSC Medical Center
Attn: Hosp Admin C2K100 – Rosa Saca c/o John Frazier
1200 N State St
Los Angeles, CA 90033