Run for Project!
Have you wanted to complete a half marathon, yet perhaps doubted you could go that far?
THE VCMT (Ventura County Marathon Training) program is a 14 week program that runs from June 7th through September 6th, leading up perfectly to the Ventura Marathon. We train ALL levels of walkers and runners. All proceeds from this program are donated to charity.
Each person who signs up for our training program will pay a refundable deposit of $50.
Each participant is asked to raise $500 and receives:
– 14 weeks of training for all levels to prepare for the 1/2 Marathon
– FREE Entry into the 1/2 Marathon
– Encouragement and Fundraising Tips
– End of Season Celebration Party
– Ventura Marathon Hat & Hoody
– Race Shirt to proudly wear in the Race
– Race day support
– and Much More!!!
This year’s primary beneficiary is:
Project Understanding – Ventura California
Project Understanding provides hope by developing and directing resources for the purpose of transforming lives and community through justice, mercy, and compassion.
Come be a part of the 3rd Annual Ventura Marathon on September 13, 2015!
Join the VCMT Team. To learn more, email email@example.com