Run For Project!
Have you wanted to complete a half marathon, yet perhaps doubted you could go that far?
THE VCMT (Ventura County Marathon Training) program is a 14 week program that runs from June 5th through September 11th, leading up perfectly to the Ventura Marathon. We train ALL levels of walkers and runners. All proceeds from this program are donated to charity.
Each participant is asked to raise a minimum of $500 and receives:
- 14 Week Training Program for all levels to prepare for the Half Marathon
- Free Entry into the Half Marathon
- Encouragement and Fundraising Tips
- An opportunity to build relationships with like-minded volunteers
- Ventura Marathon Official Hat and Hoody
- End of season Celebration Party
- A Race Shirt to Proudly Wear in the Race
- Race day support!
You generally have 4 hours to complete each 1/2 marathon, this pace is about 18 minutes per mile.
This year’s primary beneficiary is:
Project Understanding – Ventura California
Project Understanding provides hope by developing and directing resources for the purpose of transforming lives and community through justice, mercy, and compassion.
Come be a part of the 4th Annual Ventura Marathon on September 11, 2016!
Join the VCMT Team. To learn more, email email@example.com or visit www.vcmt.org